Ilman day by day

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Double Time

It has been very very long time, since i last jotted down my thoughts. Many things has been happening in 2009 and it is now 2010. To make it easey i'll write in in point form, just like what Tun Mahathir does.

  1. I married in 2009, it was one of the single biggest steps in my life. In anyone life's infact.
  2. I (and my spouse) bought a house. Another major commitments in anyone's life.
  3. My wife conceived our child, and it is now 9 weeks old. Another major commitments.

I noticed that time flies double time after you get married. It seems that there are so much things to do and there is so little time. Weekends flies just like a blink of an eye. Now i would understand why my friends who married before me, suddenly became 'quiet'....

And for tonight, i'm trying to rescue one of my harddisk which has gone 'kong'. Pray for me!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Genial post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you seeking your information.