Ilman day by day

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Tribute to Payeik

My bestest friend, Payeik. A friend who i met 24 years ago at Tadika Raja Dewa and remain my best friend till today is going to puts an end to his bachelor days in a week time.

At this time, he still hanging out at my place. Talking on his handphone with his fiance (i hope...gagagaga). He always spend his time here, besides helping to finish my leftover foods and chocs on my fridge he also help to mess my already messed house, 'pow' my ciggy and of course hijacked my pc. Despite that i still enjoy his company.

Anyway, next Wednesday is his Akad Nikah ceremony and i'll be there. Of course life will be different after that, i'm sure i'm gonna see 'less' of him over here, although he is also not sure about it.... hehhehe funny.

"Here is a toast to Payeik, one of the last bachelor (besides me) who are brave enough to cross over to marriagedom....cheers"

2 comments:

Farris said...

Cepat Po.....mari menyeberang ke alam berkeluarga pulak ler....yuh kad raya bila nak bagi? Cett!!

Shahrul Subki said...

PAyik..Congratulasi!