Ilman day by day

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

RSTR: A Suprised Birthday Party for My Supervisor

We (the group) threw a suprised brithday party to our supervisor who are
moving to a new assignment. He wrote a thank you note below. This is a
GREAT team!!!


Hi,

Everyone

My sincere appreciation to all of you all in organizing the surprise
birthday party today, I was truly surprised and touched by the nice gesture
shown by all of you to remember me on this day (I know that you all always
think of me also !!!!!!.)

(Embedded image moved to file: pic08983.jpg)


As I mentioned earlier and will carry on saying for the months and years to
come, these team is truly a ''DREAM TEAM'' and every supervisor should have
a team with people like you all to work with.

I will miss all of you all.

Thank you.

No comments: