Fickle: Characterized by erratic changeableness or instability, especially with regard to affections or attachments; capricious.
well this word come from one of forum where the users are responding to the questions; What do women want?
some of the comments (some are funny...hahha):
- Women don't even know what they want....why bother even asking?
- I always thought that all the little lady wanted was to see her reflection in the bottom of a well cleaned and polished pan. Must've been wrong for years.
- What do women want? Shoes and handbags simple!
- If I ask my girlfriend what she wants I get shouted at for not knowing.<---kakkaka
- It is not that woomen don't know what they want. It's that they lie about what they want. They always leave off important information they assume "everyone" knows.
- Actually, women do know what they want and they can always tell you (though they may refuse to tell you). Unfortunately, what they want right now is not what they wanted yesterday and won't be what they want this afternoon.
- Amen brother... I believe the word is FICKLE.
- "You should already know"
asking is a trap <------ :)
- My girlfriend told me she liked shiny things. I bought her a mop and said "Here you go baby, spoil yourself."<---------huhuhu
- There's only one thing women want:
Now, think about it, what a slacker, kampung boy, laid back, un-metrosexual, Paralipophobia , geek, and kelantanese have to offer to her.
p.s: dah ngantuk, time for bed....damn TGIF tomorrow.