Ilman day by day

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

a sad wednesday morning

i wake up just now to a shocking news, delivered by my sister. My aunt passed away in Kota Bharu. Before that i hear the phone ringing i think at 3am or something and then again at 4 something, i looked at the screen and the caller ID show K Ann name.The first thought in my mind was she accidentally push the call button and so did the phone rings. I didn't pick up. Never ever in my conscious state of my mind,would i think about this sudden demise.

My aunt, Che Yah looks fine during our last Hari Raya gathering. She even cooked my fav dished, kuzi ayam. She was really a good cook. I'm still suprised and tried to accept this bitter truth, i couldn't imagine how was the feelings of her 4 children; Kak Azi, Kak Ann, Jaja and Yayang.

My sympathy is with them.

I'm taking a flight back home this morning. Semoga Allah mencucuri rahmat ke atas rohnya dan ditempatkan bersama orang2 yg beriman dan beramal soleh.

p/s: kepada pembaca tolong sedekahkan Al-Fatihah utk roh si arwah.

No comments: