Ilman day by day

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 28, 2006

U happy?

I was texting with someone today. When all conversation lead her to ask me this question.

"U happy?"

The question really struck me deep inside, pausing me from the fact of this universe for a while, and make me dive deep inside myself looking for the answer. It's not like an ordinary question like "are u hungry?", "are u bored?", "are u sick?", which there is a lot of body sensors that can detect it and simultaneously feedback the answer. It involves more into feelings..

The truth is i don't know whether i'm happy or not. But that is not the answer that i gave to her. In a smaller scope i try to answer according to what had happen between us and the anwswer was.

"Im happy 2 do a right thing."

No comments: