Ilman day by day

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Time moves slowly in Kelantan

I was back to my homeland Kelatan on Sunday night after a challenging journey, camel-trophy alike road conditions. Thank to God me and Kimi arrived safely. The overall journey took us 10 hours, another record breaking journey during Raya Haji. It is acceptable since we had to detour because the usual road (Gua Musang - Kuala Krai) was blocked by landslides.

I'll spend 1 week plus here to attend three important events, Hari Raya (of course) and two important weddings. One is my cousin(Fariza) from my late mother side and another one is my best friend (Najimi) in MRSM. The previous was held yesterday so it was early of the week and the latter will be held on 25th the last day of my vacations. I have to strech my vacations to fit this two event. Eventually i'll be alone in this house.... :D my parent went to KL to celebrate this festive with other relatives in KL.

Imagine if i can wake up for tomorrow Sembahyang Sunat Hari Raya....hmmmm i wish somebody can gimme a wake up call. I've tau-pau 30 sticks of satay ayam for my ration for the next 2 days, i'm sure a lot of eatery will be close, so prepare the umbrella before its rain.

It is a wet season in Kota Bharu. This city just had 2 waves of flood just before i came back, from the news, they are expecting another wave this Friday. I hope they are wrong. The traffics was very heavy in the city, citing that city dwellers have returned home. On the afternoon i went to Majlis Agama Islam (MAIK) HQ, to get official receipt of zakat pendapatan that i've paid. Seems that the procedure wise is not up to the standard yet, because there are having minor prob location funds transfer my MBB account to their Bank Islam acc thru m2u, but in the end i got the receipt. I'll touch on this story in my future posting.

Wishing all muslim friends Selamat Hari Raya Aidiladha. Please be safe during this festives period..... c ya...

No comments: