Ilman day by day

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Fw: 6 weeks, 6 months n 6 years......

Dating process:
6 weeks : I love U, I love U, I love U.
6 months : Of course I love U.
6 years : GOD, if I didn't love U, then why the hell
did I propose?

Back from Work:
6 weeks : Honey, I'm home.
6 months : BACK!!
6 years : What did your mom cook for us today??

Gifts:
6 weeks : Honey, I really hope you liked the ring.
6 months : I bought you a painting; it would fit the
motif in the
living
room.
6 years : Here's the money. Buy yourself something.

Phone Ringing:
6 weeks : Baby, somebody wants you on the phone.
6 months : Here, for you.
6 years : PHONE RINGING.

Cooking:
6 weeks : I never knew food could taste so good!
6 months : What are we having for dinner tonight?
6 years : AGAIN!!!!

Apology:
6 weeks : Honey muffin, don't you worry, Ill never
hold this against
you.
6 months : Watch out! Don't do it again.
6 years : What's not to understand about what I just
said??

New Dress:
6 weeks : Oh my God, you look like an angel in that
dress.
6 months : You bought a new dress again???
6 years : How much did THAT cost me?

Planning for Vacations:
6 weeks : How do 2 weeks in Vienna or anywhere you
please sound??
6 months : What's so bad about going to Istanbul on a
charter plane?
6 years : Travel? What's so bad about staying home???

TV:
6 weeks : Baby, what would you like us to watch
tonight?
6 months : I like this movie.
6 years : I'm going to watch ESPN, if you're not in
the mood, go to
bed, I
can stay up by myself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Devo complimentarmi con te whoishe per questo bellissimo blog! Veramente pieno di informazioni! Forse potrebbe interessarti dare un'occhiata al mio sito che contiene informazioni su scommesse ... se ti interessano scommesse รจ il sito che fa per te!

Anonymous said...

Hi whoishe ! You cannot explain better your thoughts about Fw: 6 weeks, 6 months n 6 years...... . Congratulations for your blog, it's really nice! Continue to keep it updated! If you wanna visit my website about scommesse click on this link: here you'll find just scommesse !